Lucy advises you how to market your business and win more work
Photos copyright Lucy Mori
- Growing a profitable business can be challenging :
- - How can you win more work?
- - How will you bring in larger projects with higher fees?
- - How do you change sectors?
- - How do you find work abroad?
- - How can you raise your profile effectively with your target audience?
- Lucy can help you analyse your strengths, identify opportunities and help you develop and effective marketing plan. She can provide additional research, content for websites and help you improve your presentation skills.
Format: Full Day Health Check : ‘one-to-one’ half-day marketing consultation in your office with Lucy Mori MBA MA dip Arch RIBA FRSA
Fee: From £1450 plus travel expenses for a business of less than 5 people
All enquiries are treated in confidence; all business information will be kept private.
Marketing for Architects
Promoting and selling a professional service requires the development of specific tools to communicate an appropriate and credible message. Architecture is a 'people business' whose success relies on the relationship between the architect and the client. Successful marketing will harness the culture and style of your practice and take advantage of the social networks in which you operate. Lucy will work alongside your team, coaching and supporting individuals to take responsibility for marketing and initiate actions.
See Case Study for an example of marketing for a small private practice.